The Newsletter is published fortnightly and is the major source of communication between home and school.
This app is valuable in ensuring our families are kept up to date with all school information. This simple, user friendly app provides our school with an easy way to tell parents and carers everything they need to know about school news, newsletters, events, cancellations, notices, information and documents. There is also the facility to complete an ‘eform’ to let the school know about student absences. The app is a free download from the relevant store on Apple, Android and Windows devices.
Using the Skoolbag App to notify the school on your child absence
- Once you have opened the app on your device simply click on ‘eForms’ and then ‘Absentee Form’.
- Firstly, provide details including student name, class, parent name, email address, mobile phone number, date of absence and reason for absence.
- Next—‘Tap to Sign’. Tap in the rectangle indicated and use your finger to provide a signature. Click on ‘Done’ when complete.
- Lastly, click the ‘Submit’ button. This will send all the provided information as an email to school fulfilling your obligation to provide an explanation for your child’s absence.
Subscribe to your child/children’s class group on the Skoolbag App
This will mean you will receive ‘alerts’ specifically from your child/childrens’ class teachers rather than every class teacher.
- Once you have opened the app on your device simply click on ‘More’ in the bottom right hand corner.
- Next click on ‘Setup Push Notifications’.
- Finally click to turn ‘on’ the notifications for the classes you wish to receive notifications for.